Villa Serena - vacation rental beach villa
Tropical vacation rental home at Palmetto Bay Plantation
Villa Serena can be your home away from home. Experience the serenity of the very long beach, 110 acres of lush botanical gardens, the music of birds in the sanctuary, and the brightness of the moon and stars. The villa is named "Serena" for the Spanish description of fine, unruffled, peaceful calm. You can experience tranquil ecotourism flavored with coral reef and forest encounters by becoming the guests of Villa Serena.
The perfect location for your beach, diving, snorkeling, or fishing vacation.
For rates contact Linda.
We provide airport pickup and personal introduction to your vacation home with rentals of a week or longer. We will assist you in your return to the airport, if you have not rented a car. It is recommended that you rent a car. Maid service may be pre-arranged. Monthly rental rates are not available for the months of Christmas of Easter.
Villa Serena's Amenities
Our 3 bedroom 2 bath home comes equipped with the following:
- Washer and Dryer
- Standard size Refrigerator
- Gas Cook Top
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Toaster, Drip Coffer Maker, Blender, Citrus Press, Air Popcorn Maker
- Place settings for eight with ample Cookware
- Television, DVD and Movies including Children's' (TV is not connected to cable or satellite)
- CD Player
- Towels (including beach) and Linens
- Some Snorkel Equipment
- Lantern and Candles
- Bottled Water
- Bug Repellent (botanical based which we make and market on the island)
- Detergents, Hand Soap, Shampoo
- Laundry Detergent, Shampoo, Soaps, Paper Goods
- Board Games
- Bug Repellent
We make every effort to keep our home well supplied. The following list includes items that are not traditionally supplied in vacation rental homes or we may not have been able to have replaced prior to your arrival. We've include some items just to serve as a reminder and some that may just make your visit more enjoyable. Also depending upon your arrival time, there may only be the opportunity to stop at a store with limited supplies, so we suggest you consider bringing some of the following with you, so that you can get your first morning off to a good start.
- Favorite Cereals, Snacks, Tea, Cheese
- Beach towels (there are approximately 4 in the house)
- Flashlights, Batteries and or Candles
- Shampoos, Soaps and other desired toiletries
- Laundry soap for your delicates (laundry detergent is provided but is quite strong)
- Fishing Equipment
- Citronella Candles (these are nice for the decks and aren't always available here)
For reservations contact Linda